Skye Interest Free Finance
Protection Plus at Nationwide Auto
At Nationwide Auto we understand the need for safety at all times and particularly in the current uncertain times. For this reason we have protection plus...Read More
Skye Interest Free* finance
Why wait? Why not take advantage of Interest Free* Finance for your service?
• Get yourself approved online within minutes
• Contact our friendly team members for a job quote
• Interest Free* Finance available on all ….. no deposit required
It is an easy paperless application. You can apply online and get a decision within minutes.
• Interest Free* Available through Skye MasterCard
• No deposit
• Repay extra at any time, no early payout fees
• Ease your cash flow to get what you really want
1. Apply: Apply online in minutes (you'll need to be over 18, a permanent Australian resident and earning over $25,000 full time).
2. Accept: Upon approval, you’ll receive an SMS with important information about your Skye account and a 4 digit code to accept.
3. Authorise: Visit our store and purchase what you want. To authorise the purchase you'll need to enter the second 4 digit code SMSed to you.
4. Enjoy: Enjoy your purchase! You’ll receive a welcome pack with your card within 10 days and monthly statements showing the minimum payment and due date.
Please see the following links for more information.
Terms and Conditions
* Approved applicants only. Fees, terms, conditions & minimum finance amount ($400) apply, incl $99 Annual Fee charged on the account open date and annually on the anniversary of that date. Annual Fee must be paid in full within 90 days or it will attract interest. ^90 days Interest Free and no repayments available on all Skye Mastercard purchases (excluding cash withdrawals). Any outstanding balance after the 90 day Interest Free and no repayment period reverts to the standard Card Purchase Rate. #Total amount payable by 9, 12 or 15 equal monthly instalments, in addition to the minimum monthly repayment. If you fail to pay a fixed monthly repayment, interest (calculated at the standard Card Purchase Rate) payable on that amount. Minimum monthly repayment may be required. Interest (charged at standard Expired Promotional Rate) is payable on the balance outstanding after any Interest Free term. See skyecard.com.au for current interest rates. Credit provided by FlexiCards Australia Pty Ltd ABN 31 099 651 877 Australian Credit Licence number 247415. Skye is a trademark of FlexiCards Australia Pty Ltd, a subsidiary of FlexiGroup Limited. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.