Wheel Alignment West Gosford NSW
Protection Plus at Nationwide Auto
At Nationwide Auto we understand the need for safety at all times and particularly in the current uncertain times. For this reason we have protection plus...Read More
Nationwide Auto Service Centre perform Wheel Alignment on most makes and models – if your car needs a wheel alignment please call us for a quote or fill in our contact form today.
Talk to Nationwide Auto Service Centre about your Wheel Alignment today
We can combine our fully qualified expertise and knowledge with our local understanding of the driving conditions in West Gosford to not only make sure your wheels are aligned correctly, but to confirm there are no underlying issues with the technologies behind the wheel that keep you safe on the roads.
Read more about Why only qualified technicians should perform wheel alignment procedures here.
Book nowContact us
What is a Wheel Alignment?
Put simply, the term “wheel alignment” refers to how well the wheels on your vehicle are aligned relative to each other, as well as to the centre line of the vehicle. While alignment settings can differ between manufacturers and models, all vehicles are designed to deliver precise steering and braking responses - but only if the wheel alignment angles are correct for that vehicle.
Benefits of Wheel Alignment;
- Increased fuel economy
- Prolonged tyre life
- Braking and steering response is improved
- Straight-line tracking is improved
- driver fatigue is reduced as the overall driving experience is improved
Signs You Need A Wheel Alignment
Maintaining the wheel alignment on your car is an integral aspect of its overall maintenance and upkeep. However, this very important step is often ignored or skipped until the first symptoms of poor wheel alignment show up in the form of ruined tyres. Here’s some common signs to look out for…
- Uneven or accelerated wear on the edges of your tyres
- The steering has a “mushy” feel or has become less responsive
- If your car’s steering wheel pulls to one side
When should you get a Wheel Alignment?
Obviously, the best time to get a wheel alignment is when noticeable symptoms of poor alignment are present, but there are also other “best” times:
- When you rotate the tyres
- When you replace one or more tyres
- When you replace standard, steel rims with lightweight alloy rims
- After any maintenance or repairs on steering or suspension systems - both front and rear
- When you perform any modification that alters the vehicle ride height or weight distribution
Find a Brake Service in West Gosford NSW. For immediately superior braking performance insist on next generation Repco RCT pads and a nationwide warranty …Read more